How is technology impacting today’s education landscape? To find out, Walker Sands surveyed more than 500 US education professionals. Here are some key findings:
● Top concerns for edtech purchasing decision makers are cost (29%), compatibility with existing technologies (24%), and ease of use (22%).
● Only one in 10 teachers (13%) give their school an “A” for available technology.
● Educators value presentation tools (55%), textbook and content services (48%), and classroom efficiency technologies (48%) most.
● 89 percent of education professionals see the value of AR and VR.
● Edtech decision makers rely on word of mouth (53%), online research (52%), and conferences (50%).
For the full report, go to http://www.walkersands.com/Evaluation-of-EdTech-What-Technology-Means-to-Educators-Across-America.