The new edition of Digital Education, the free newsletter for those with a professional interest in educational ICT and Computing, has a special focus on resources you can use to teach coding. Here’s what it contains:
- Vocab Express Competition: Fantastic prizes to be won!
- DigiPi – Young Entrepreneurs help teachers prepare for the Computing curriculum, by Steph Walker
- The quest to modernise the UK classroom
- Coding ain’t the only game in town
- Apps for Good winners announced
- Superfast broadband zooming in as Go Digital Newcastle unveils its first fibre cabinet
- The decoders: Bletchley Park
- Create Your Own Future
- 7 essential non-digital resource types
- Agriculture and ethics
- Coding websites
- Coding programs
- Coding apps
- The 6 Fundamental Assessment Scheme Questions
- To put it Bluntly
- Project-based learning in the Computing curriculum, by John Partridge
- Reviews of coding applications: Computing Without Computers 2Code J2Code Espresso Coding
No need to fight to get your hands on a copy of Digital Education, the free e-newsletter for education professionals! Subscription is free. Have you subscribed yet?
Read more about it, and subscribe, on the Newsletter page of the ICT in Education website.
We use a double opt-in system, and you won’t get spammed.
cross-posted at www.ictineducation.org
Terry Freedman is an independent educational ICT consultant with over 35 years of experience in education. He publishes the ICT in Education website and the newsletter “Digital Education."