AVerMedia has launched the AVerCaster HEVC RS9260, a professional video capture, encoding and streaming solution for OTT and IPTV operators.
The AVerCaster HEVC RS9260 broadcasts live TV programs and 4K video over LAN and WLAN, and provides a range of encoding, bit rate and resolution options. It enables the user to reach a wider audience on computers and most 3G/4G mobile devices—such as tablets and smartphones—with its support for Flash, Apple HLS and 3GPP.
- Up to 4K HDMI 2.0 input supported
- High Quality Video and Audio Encoding - HEVC, H.264, AAC, AC3
- Outputs multi-screen streams simultaneously
- Wide range of output resolutions from 160x90 to 3840x2160
- Intuitive web interface for cross-platform remote control
- Compatible with popular CDNs, such as Akami and Wowza
- 2U Rackmount powered by Intel® Xeon® E5 V3 processor
For more information, visit http://www.avermedia.com/professional/product/rs9260/overview