CoSN (the Consortium for School Networking) and EdScoop today unveiled the winners of the NextGeneration Leaders Program – a new national initiative that recognizes emerging K-12 education technology leaders.
Chosen among 29 finalists from across the country, the 2016 NextGeneration Leaders are:
- Michele Eaton, CETL, Director of Virtual and Blended Learning, Metropolitan School District of Wayne Township (Indianapolis, IN)
- Travis Eldridge, Technology Integration Specialist, Laramie County School District #1
- Roshni Lakhi, Blended Learning Specialist, Highlander Institute (Providence, RI)
- Andrew Neiburg, Instructional Technology Resource Teacher, Henrico County Public Schools (Henrico, VA)
- Nathan White, CETL, IT Operations Manager, Elmore County Public Schools (Wetumpka, AL)
The education leaders were honored today in a ceremony at the CoSN 2016 Annual Conference in Washington, DC. The NextGeneration Leaders Program is co-sponsored by EdScoop with support from Microsoft.