itslearning is helping attendees at the 2016 ISTE Conference & Expo to be part of topic-specific “professional learning networks” through roundtable sessions on pedagogical best practices. All six sessions will take place in the convention center’s Expo Hall, meeting room #8. Meeting rooms are located in Hall C at the back of the 1200 aisle.
Each of the roundtable sessions are 90 minutes. A complete list is as follows:
- Monday, June 27, 10:00 a.m. Personalized Learning Roundtable Led by: Andrea Winters, Director of Learning Technology, Clear Creek ISD
- Monday, June 27, noon| Lunch Curriculum Management Roundtable Led by: Monika Davis, Manager of Instructional Technology, DeKalb County School District
- Monday, May 27, 5:30 – 7:00 p.m. Creating a New Culture of Teaching and Learning Alan November, named one of the 15 most influential thinkers of the decade by “Technology and Learning Magazine”
- Tuesday, June 28, 10:00 a.m. Personalized Learning Roundtable Led by: Michele Eaton, Director of Virtual and Blended Learning, MSD of Wayne Township
- Tuesday, June 28, noon Curriculum Management Roundtable Led by: Michael Dorsey, Houston ISD, Director, Secondary Curriculum and Development
- Tuesday, June 28, 2:30 p.m. Putting Pedagogy First Roundtable Led by: Mike Jamerson, Director of Technology, Bartholomew Consolidated School Corporation
For more information, visit http://www.itslearning.net.