Announced today at the ISTE 2016 conference, Schoology introduced AMP (Assessment Management Platform), a new solution integrating the Schoology learning management system (LMS) with embedded institution-wide assessment management functionality.
Schoology’s new Assessment Management Platform provides a centrally managed assessment authoring experience that can be delivered within the normal workflow of a class.
Additional features of the Schoology AMP include:
- The ability to collaborate and author assessments or import third-party item banks
- Utilize new, technology enhanced item types
- Align assessments to standards and in turn, to curriculum
- Align assessments to rubrics giving teachers the ability to use the results for grading
- Use a versioning tool for easy revisions and updates pushed to sections or courses
- Improve student outcomes by analyzing individual scores, as well as aggregated data