Britannica digital Learning has released a new K-12 digital product for social studies called LaunchPacks: Social Studies. There are more than 1,600 relevant LaunchPacks that offer articles, images, videos, and primary sources optimized for any size device. Features include:
- Approximately 1,600 LaunchPacks are mapped to social studies curriculum—contain more than 12,000 content sets, including informational texts, media, timelines, interactives, maps, and primary source documents.
- Search by topic, keyword, or grade range—All grades; PreK-2; 3-5; 6-8 and 9-12.
- Customize any pack by adding or removing content, appending notes, or uploading your own content to share with others.
- Pre-formatted MLA citations are aligned with the new Eighth Edition Handbook.
- Students and teachers are given their own personal log-in for saving their work in the “My Resource Packs” workspace.
More information on the LaunchPacks: Social Studies can be found at https://britannicalearn.com/product/britannica-resource-packs-social-studies/