Kahoot!, the game-based learning platform, launched its new mobile app today. The new app, designed for iOS and Android, allows teachers to send after-class challenges to students as homework.
Key app features
- Teachers can send homework, via their computer or the app, to students through challenges, either by sharing a link via email, Google Classroom or other messengers, or by just sharing a unique game PIN assigned to the challenge.
- Now, players can see questions and answers on their mobile devices.
- The home screen gives an overview of challenges in progress and previous games played, a list of featured kahoots, as well as the ability to search for kahoots from a library of over 20 million public kahoot games. .
- Teachers can specify, via their computer or the app, how long they want the challenge to be live - for example, when homework is due for students.
- More than 20 million public kahoot games on a broad range of topics, ranging from history, pop culture, geography, and math, are available to play against friends or in single-player mode.