The American Education Corporation (AEC) announced today that it has released U.S. History II, a brand new core social sciences course for the A+nyWhere Learning System courseware program.
U.S. History II is designed to bring the history of America to life by connecting the events of the past to today’s world. Students will examine history by using the themes of culture, economics, geography, global connections, government, science/technology, and sociology/anthropology.
• New thirty-five lesson core high school course.
• Every lesson contains a study guide, practice activities, a mastery test, and an essay.
• The reading level is certified by MetaMetrics® with an average Lexile® score of 1040L.
• The content level is based on curriculum standards for social studies developed by the National Council for the Social Studies.
• Numerous lessons provide information from primary and secondary sources such as historic letters, political cartoons, presidential inaugural addresses, biographical materials, treaties, and U.S. Census charts.
• A+® PowerPack™ customers also receive access to Encyclopædia Britannica® Online School Edition workspaces that contain articles, videos, and interactive media related to the history of the United States.
For more information, please visit www.amered.com.