Roland Systems Group has released a new firmware update (V1.5) for its M-480 V-Mixer console, the central component in a V-Mixing System.
- Increased number of DCA's from 8 to 24
- Scene Fade Function
- Increased delay time up to 1.2 seconds for broadcast and large outdoor applications
- Five new effect processors including Multi-Band Compression/Expansion and BOSS digital effect models
- Second order shelving on Lo and Hi EQ
- Mutually Exclusive LR/C assignment for cross-matrixed linear array speaker configurations
- Delay setting in "samples"
- Monitor dimmer setting