Atomic Learning has recently added new content to its training library, including two new workshops on avoiding plagiarism and internet safety.
From learning what information requires citation, to learning how to paraphrase and use in-text citation, to creating reference and works cited pages using free online tools, this workshop can help teachers and students avoid the serious consequences they may face by not knowing about the rules of citation. This overview video shares what teachers will learn in the workshop.
Other training added to the Atomic Learning library includes:
- Edmodo Training (PC)
- EndNote X5 Training (PC)
- Excel 2010 – Statistical Analysis Training (PC)
- Illustrator CS5 – Advanced Training (Mac)
- Photoshop CS6 (Beta) – What’s New? Training (Both)
- PowerPoint 2010 – Getting Started Training (PC)
- Project 2010 Training (PC)
- Publisher 2010 Training (PC)
- Sakai 2.8 – My Workspace Training (Both)
- Wikidot – Getting Started Training (Both)