Float Mobile Learning released today RabbleBrowser™ 2.5, an iPad app and Web browser for the classroom.
RabbleBrowser™ 2.5 allows a teacher to lead an unlimited number of students through a Web browsing session or discussion connected through a Wi-Fi or Bluetooth network.
Version 2.5 adds social interaction and includes features like:
· Thumbs-up and thumbs-down icons and voting for students to communicate approval or agreement to the teacher in real-time
· Screen locking so students can’t navigate away
· Enabling or disabling of private chats
· URL log, chat log, and file transfer saving for later use or sharing
· Easy file sharing and storage via Dropbox