ProProfs.com today announced a new set of features for its Quiz Maker product.
- Quiz templates make it easy to create quizzes by customizing pre-made quizzes
- “Suggest me questions” feature lets users add own questions or choose questions from more than three million ready-made questions
- Statistics dashboard reveals the difficulty level for each question and knowledge gaps
- Reporting dashboard generates reports by quiz-taker, individual question, quiz and group or by custom meta data
- View quiz data by average time spent per question, percentage of correct/incorrect answers, and more
- Create and track quizzes for separate classes or groups and view historical data for each
- Instant and automatic grading and marking tools
- Security & privacy options such as access controls and password protection for a safe and secure learning environment
Users can create public quizzes for free, or pay a low monthly fee for additional privacy and reporting features, which range from $4.00 - $10.00 for educators and $20.00 - $70.00 for enterprise businesses.
For more information, visit www.proprofs.com/quiz-school/