Schoolnet Professional Development Management tools enable districts to manage all aspects of professional development (PD).
- Approach professional development strategically through the creation of PD initiatives and activities with eligibility based on prerequisites, certification, subjects taught, and more
- Measure PD effectiveness through ongoing course and instructor evaluations
- Manage mentoring relationships; track and report on mentor and coach interactions
- Save time and reduce paperwork through online course approval, scheduling, registration, attendance, and credit-granting
- Configure system settings and fields to meet unique needs
- Manage PD plan workflow and reporting
- Receive automatic updates from HR systems
- Track attendance, activity completion, certification credits and activity costs
- Customize individual PD plans aligned to district goals and professional development standards
- Review transcripts at any time and print certificates of completion
- Track teaching certifications and receive certificate expiration email reminders
- Search the activity catalog and register for PD activities online
Visit www.schoolnet.com/products/development/pd/ for more information.