GoodReader 4 has been released, offering PDF Page Management features and new ways to view, share and organize documents. It will work on both iPhone and iPad.
iPhone and iPad users will be able to:
- Insert blank pages for notes and drawings, solving the problem of not having enough space to annotate or draw images on a document
- Rearrange pages in a document
- Rotate individual pages – or even all of them
- Delete any pages from a document
- Extract individual pages as separate files, and split PDF files into halves
- Email individual pages rather than the entire document
- Append pages from other PDF files
GoodReader 4 will be available on the App Store for a limited time at US$2.99 to give existing users a chance to upgrade at a discount.