IESD, Inc., in collaboration with K-12 STEM market expert Daylene Long, has released the 2011 National Survey on STEM Education research report, which explores the state of STEM education in K-12 schools as it relates to funding, STEM courses offered, partners, technology and professional development.
Available for purchase at www.stemreports.com, the report details:
· The latest market forecast for STEM education and where funding for new STEM initiatives is coming from.
· The most popular STEM courses being offered in K12 and which courses are most likely to be offered in the next 1-3 years.
· Administrators’ opinions on companies and non-profits providing the best products and services for STEM education.
· Administrators’ views on the hottest technologies for STEM education.
· The specific types of professional development STEM educators need or want in the upcoming year.
The 88-page report includes more than 250 detailed responses covering professional development opportunities. The report is available as a pdf download for an introductory price of $249.99. Volume use pricing is also available.