Today in his blog Bill Gates identified six promising digital products designed for education:
- BetterLesson hosts lesson plans for English and math
- ThinkCERCA helps teachers create reading assignments that push their students’ critical thinking skills
- LightSail, an e-reader app with a library of 80,000 texts
- Fine Tune, designed to help teachers practice evaluating their students’ writing assignments
- Edmodo, to communicate with students and make assignments
Read Bill Gates' blog here. Read a complete evaluation of all six products, and others, at Graphite by Common Sense.