Five organizations today announced the official launch of the School Improvement Alliance (SIA) to provide schools and districts with customized solutions to improve student learning. SIA members include: Turning Foundation, Turning Technologies, LLC, Performance Matters, TERC, and APQC.
- Turning Foundation will provide assistance with funding strategies
- Turning Technologies’ student response systems gather data to support differentiated instruction and monitoring.
- Performance Matters’ data warehousing system will allow for the organization of data by student, class, grade level, building or district.
- TERC will provide professional development focused on supporting the data use to drive student achievement.
- APQC’s benchmark and process management solutions will offer research-based best practices