Blackmagic has announced a number of new products:
- MultiView 16: $1,495. Available November
Allowing users to see up to 16 SDI inputs on a single display, this native Ultra HD multi viewer also allows using the new large screen Ultra HD televisions and Ultra HD monitors for displaying images at twice the resolution of an HD multi view.
- Blackmagic Cinema Camera PL and Blackmagic Production Camera 4K PL $2,295 and $2,995, respectively. Available now
Both cameras now include PL mount models, for using professional cinema lenses or vintage cinema lenses. The camera body is only slightly larger than the lens mount itself.
- SmartView 4K: $1,995. Available December
Full resolution Ultra HD broadcast monitor with 12G-SDI inputs for compatibility with virtually all SD, HD and Ultra HD formats up to 2160p60. Features include 3D LUTs, adjustable on screen markers, H/V delay, and multi rate 12G-SDI inputs that automatically switch between SD, HD and Ultra HD formats up to 2160p60.
- Smart Videohub 40x40:$2,995. Available October
Smart Videohub 40x40 includes visual routing user interface and 6G-SDI technology allowing SD, HD and Ultra HD routing all on the same router at the same time.
- DeckLink 4K Extreme 12G: $1,495 Available October
A new dual Link 12G-SDI capture and playback card that includes a fast 8 lane PCI Express Generation 2 connection to the computer, allowing high performance such as dual stream video capture and playback at resolutions up to 2160p60.
- Mini Converters with 6G-SDI and Ultra HD: $295 and $345. Available October
Models feature 6G-SDI technology, allowing customers to use a single type of converter for all conversion needs in SD, HD and Ultra HD television formats.
- New Blackmagic Videohub Software:Available now
A new software suite for the company’s Videohub range of SDI routers that provides new client control and setup applications for simpler router operation. Blackmagic Videohub 6.0 is available now for download free of charge.
For more information, visit www.blackmagicdesign.com