At vozMe you don't even need a microphone to record your voice. It uses text-recognition, and you won't believe how simple it is. Choose a language (English, Spanish, or Italian) and type your text in that language. Then listen to the voice. The result is more than a little robotic; there are no inflections or other sense of emotion—it's all flat and done in a monotone. But it's an interesting start. Give it a try. Note to site developers: adding an adjustment to control the rate of playback will make the voice sound more real.
- Enter text in English.
- Click the Create mp3 button.
- A new window opens where you can click the play button to listen to your vozMe.
- Click Download mp3 to open a new window to hear the audio file.
- Right click (PC) on the file to save the file. For a Mac, click Ctrl while clicking on the file brings up the save menu.
- The file appears really long. Rename the file but make sure you keep the .mp3 extension.
Next Tip: Make a Playlist