eInstruction Corporation has released an update to its Insight 360 formative instruction system. Insight 360 enables educators to obtain instant feedback on student learning through a suite of mobile devices, software and instructional material that integrates with existing technology in the classroom.
The new update provides educators greater flexibility when using ExamView for any degree of formative assessment. In addition to employing the powerful software to create, administer and manage tests, the update now provides teachers a way to navigate, deliver and recalculate assessment questions during instruction from anywhere in the room with a touch of a screen. The system also provides educators the ability to lead assessment exercises one question at a time and to review and segment session-based results more quickly.
The update enables instructors to:
- Share ExamView questions with students one question at a time using the ExamView Reader Window
- Recalculate dynamic questions and assess ExamView tests and question banks one question at a time – from anywhere in the classroom – using Mobi 360™ or Mobi 360™ for iPad app
- Review all ExamView meta-data including the Narrative, Rationale and Feedback from the ExamView Reader window
- Enhanced reporting around polling and scoring
- Quickly identify correct and incorrect answers on On-Screen Distribution Chart.
The CueTags™ feature, which allows teachers to incorporate assessment content from any source into a lesson, is also now enhanced and can be minimized on screen for easier use during lesson preparation. The system also offers updates for instructors using Mobi 360 for iPad to run interactive lessons, review student feedback and deliver assessments.