Why just use a picture the way it normally looks? How about changing your picture so it looks like a cube, say, or something else?
Go to Chami.com to find several Free Web Tools including Image Embellisher.
- Select an Image Effect (cube, sphere, cylinder, disc, wave, glass cube, marble shadow or transparent globe)
- Browse for a picture on your desktop
- Choose your output size for width and height (250 x 250 is default)
- Send to the Image Embellisher
- Preview and download to your desktop as a .png file.
Here’s a picture from Gail Lovely, taken on safari last summer in Kenya. I turned the original, showing elephants by sunset, into a sphere.
Then we opened this image in Graphic Converter to save the picture as a .jpg. Some other free web tools available on the site include: “FavIcon from Pics,” “Image Embellisher,” “Buddy Icon from Pics,” and “Online Image Splitter.” Visit the site to learn more abut each.
Next Tip: Real Humans for Tech Support