HP today announced the HP Digital Learning Suite along with new education solutions.
The suite helps school districts improve student achievement with tailored solutions focused on three areas: early childhood and elementary education (pre-K-4), secondary education (grades 5-12) and blended learning environments and the cloud (pre-K-12).
Among the new components of the HP Digital Learning Suite:
- HP Digital Sketch wirelessly connects to a teacher’s notebook or desktop to allow control of the lesson plan while walking around the classroom.
- HP Pocket Whiteboard turns almost any classroom surface into an interactive learning space.
- HP Classroom Manager software allows teachers and administrators to keep students on task while improving collaboration, pushing content and gaining formative assessment data.
- HP MultiSeat t150 Thin Client allows up to 10 students to simultaneously share a single host computer using a USB connection.
- HP Presentation Station 1000 puts technology tools within easy reach.
- HP 20-Notebook Charging Cart and 20- and 30-Notebook Managed Charging Carts provide charging and management of notebooks in the cart regardless of brand, from Mini PCs up to 15.6-inch screen-size notebooks.
HP will be showcasing these products and more at the Texas Computer Education Association in Austin, Texas, Feb. 7-11.
Digital Learning Suite
Pocket WhiteboardDigital Sketch