Breathe life into your digital photos by adding music, narration, motion, and more using Photo Story 3 for Windows. Go to “Photo Story 3 for Windows” to download the free program. Note, however, that it is recommended for Windows XP with 512 MB RAM. It will allow you to:
- Capture your pictures from your digital camera or scanner and organize them into your own personal storybook.
- Use photo-editing tools to remove red-eye, correct lighting, and crop.
- Record your own voice to tell your story in your own words.
- Use custom panning and zooming options.
- Choose songs from the music library to put with your Photo Story to add personality to your photo stories.
- Add special effects and transitions to your pictures even flips and page curls like the professionals.
- Write captions and titles to your slides.
- Share your stories on the web, by Email, burn them to a CD, and even put them on your PDA or mobile phone.
I learned about this resource from digital storytelling expert David Jakes.
Next Tip: TBD