- Start off small, for example a class set.
- Think about support of your UMPC devices.
- Look at the infrastructure of your school network to see if it will cope with devices being connected.
- Provide training for staff who will be asked questions about it.
- Evaluate existing problems with current devices and see what you can change when you expand that will solve those issues.
Russell Dyas is a IT Professional, Education Technologist, blogger & public commentator on ICT in education. He has gained a professional reputation from being a Manager at EduGeek.net the leading website for ICT support staff in education. You can found more information on Russell Dyas at http://www.rdyascv.co.uk.