Desire2Learn Incorporated today announced the latest release of Desire2Learn® Capture 7.0, designed to offer an enhanced webcasting experience with new and improved features.
Several of the latest features include:
- compliance with Section 508, WCAG 2.0 web accessibility guidelines and requirements
- automation API to enable users to control basic functions of the Capture Station using room control devices
- ability to add tags to archives and live events, providing another method for organizing presentations
- easier embed code and link retrieval for the embedding of live and on-demand webcasts into external pages
- the ability to upload closed captioning scripts (subtitles) in SRT format, for playback in on-demand webcasts, and
- improvements to on-demand playback, social tools, production workflows, and audio monitoring