With BETT just over a week away, I have just completed this year’s Unofficial Guide. It’s a much expanded edition, containing 131 points altogether, plus a Supplement containing views and advice from visitors to last year’s BETT.
The sections in the main part of the guide are:
- Reasons to attend
- Good reasons to attend: the ones to put to senior management
- Types of people who should attend
- Parallel conferences to attend
- Fringe events to attend
- New things at BETT in 2013
- Things I have misgivings about
- Things to do before BETT
- Things to do on the day
- My personal recommendations
- Things to do after the show
- Ways to voice your own thoughts about BETT 2013
- Ways to have your students blog about BETT
- Other great pieces of advice about BETT
The sections in the Supplement are:
- Products seen
- Main trends
- Advice to schools
I’ll be sending it out to subscribers to my newsletter first, and then making it generally available in a few days’ time. So subscribe now if you can’t wait!
Oh, by the way: it’s free!
cross posted at www.ictineducation.org
Terry Freedman is an independent educational ICT consultant with over 35 years of experience in education. He publishes the ICT in Education website and the newsletter “Computers in Classrooms."