New mobile projectors offer extensive networking capabilies
10/28/2011 12:00:00 AM
comments powered by
Hitachi America, Ltd
., Digital Media Division, Business Solutions Group today announced the availability of its CP-X3021WN and CP-X2521WN networkable mobile projectors, two new 3LCD projectors. Features include:
- Intelligent Eco feature, which automatically changes the brightness of the lamp according to the level of the input signal.
- Extensive networking capabilities, including remote control via a local area network (LAN) connection, encrypted wireless computer connection capability, simultaneous projection via a network, and more
- Images from up to four computers can be projected onto the four quarters of a screen
- Moderator Control Mode lets a moderator control the output of up to 50 computers through the network into the projector.
- Campus Notification System (CNS), now with an audio alert function, for sending campus-wide announcements and important messages throughout a local area network.
- 2000:1 contrast ratio and XGA resolution.
- Upgraded Template function displays white or black lines to make writing on a whiteboard or blackboard easier, and can display a moveable world map.
In an effort to educate students about the innovative dairy community ...
Unique robot kit helps young children develop STEM skills and confiden...
Lawrenceville, GA – Oct. 18, 2017 – Boxlight, a global lea...