New document camera offers 12x optical zoom and HDMI connectivity
9/27/2012 12:00:00 AM
comments powered by
Epson America today announced the new EPSON® DC-20 document camera, which features a 12x optical zoom and 10x digital zoom, a large imaging sensor and the ability to connect to projectors via its HDMI output, allowing for 1080p HD quality video projection.
Other features include:
- PC-free Annotation: Write or draw over live images by simply plugging in a wired USB mouse – no computer necessary
- Built-in Microphone: Record audio with video lessons
- Application Software: Provides advanced functionality such as editing captured images, recording time-lapse photography, video web upload, and file management
- Microscope Adapter: Connect to any standard microscope eye-piece to share magnified images with the entire class
- Image Storage: Capture, store and present images via 1GB internal memory, SD card slot or USB flash drive port
- Split Screen Function: Display images side-by-side, perfect for comparing before and after photos
- Camera Flexibility: Camera head rotates +/- 90 degrees to capture many angles - record white board images, student faces, or classroom wall
Epson also offers the Brighter Futures® program, a sales and support initiative for schools that offers special pricing, extended Epson limited warranty coverage for three years, dedicated education account managers, and toll-free technical support.