Parent Portal Live On My Big Campus
11/7/2012 12:00:00 AM
comments powered by
Lightspeed Systems, creator of My Big Campus, announces the Parent Portal is now live and ready for use.
Part learning management system, part social network, and part content management system, My Big Campus brings together tools for students and educators. With the Parent Portal, parents can see:
The new Parent Portal can be seen at parents.mybigcampus.com.
- Activity: Review announcements from their students' groups (classes, clubs, teams) and school, and new schoolwork assignments.
- Messages: Send/receive messages between parent, their student, and school staff.
- Schoolwork: View assignment descriptions and completed submissions, exchange comments with teachers, access reports.
- Kids Stuff: View and download content uploaded by their student.
- Calendar: See all district, school, group, schoolwork and personal events for their student.
- Groups: Monitor group announcements, pages, and resources. Group chat and discussions are not shown in the Parent Portal.
- School: Find school announcements, resources, and a staff directory.
To keep students safe, parent accounts are created through SIS import; parents should contact their child’s teacher or school to get started on My Big Campus.
In an effort to educate students about the innovative dairy community ...
Unique robot kit helps young children develop STEM skills and confiden...
Lawrenceville, GA – Oct. 18, 2017 – Boxlight, a global lea...