New cloud-based data platform integrates assessment, reporting tools
12/6/2012 12:00:00 AM
comments powered by
LinkIt! (www.linkit.com) announced today that it has upgraded to a fully cloud-hosted platform that allows users to access all of LinkIt!’s assessment and reporting tools in one place.
LinkIt!’s new platform incorporates features that streamline assessment of student performance and teacher efficacy, including comprehensive item banking tools, online and offline test delivery, rapid scoring, and sophisticated analytics.
Enhancements and introductions include:
Test Creation (Design)
- Ability to create individual item sets or banks of questions so that tests can be created from multiple sources.
- Search filtering technology for both test questions and reading passages with ability to multi-select criteria by keywords, difficulty, Common Core State Standards, passage genre, word count and much more.
- Ability to change item formats, manipulate answer displays and audio files.
- Ability to share tests questions and author tests as a group.
- Upgraded printing engine creates professional PDF assessment layouts on the server with a variety of customization options.
Test Administration (Delivery & Scoring)
- Online Testing: Universal login for students with unique code-based access system. Ability to view test questions and reading passages on one screen.
- Bubble Sheet: Cloud-based, auto-scaling bubble sheet creation, reading, and grading solution. Verification of bubble sheets is done automatically and can be confirmed by teachers, school, and district administrators.
Security & User Management
- Strong authentication and authorization controls
Data Utility Tools
- Data utility tools that can quickly upload third-party assessments such as state-level data, DRA2, SRI, DIBELS, MAP and others with a notification and verification system
Class Rosters Integration and Notification System
- Integration with student information systems (SIS) keeps class rosters current
For more information, visit www.LinkIt.com