Herff Jones | Nystrom unveils version 2.0 of the StrataLogica® app for iPad. The product was developed by Roundarch Isobar, the US arm of the global digital marketing agency, Isobar.
The newly enhanced app features geography, history and earth science content, targeted for use with K–12 students in the classroom, media center and at home with age-appropriate and curriculum-based experiences.
New features include:
• Interactive legends—tap on items to pop-up content, legends can be detached. (all users) The StrataLogica app for iPad can be downloaded for free at the Apple App Store.
• Access to lessons panel for history maps. (licensed users)
• Ability to create, save and send Custom Views and Presentations. (licensed users)
• Ability to share Custom Views and Presentations via Twitter, Facebook or e-mail. (licensed users)
• Ability to create or participate in Collaborative Projects. (licensed users)
• Ability to add notes to Custom Views, Presentations and Collaborative Projects. (licensed users)
• Access to e-book atlases and student activities.