Class Tech Tips: Getting Ready for 2014!
12/24/2013 12:00:00 AM
comments powered by
This has been an incredible year and I am looking forward to everything that 2014 has to bring! Next year I will be dedicating more of my time to working with teachers looking to integrate technology into their instruction. Take a minute to learn about some exciting things happening in 2014:
- This February I will be hosting a live, interactive, webinar series that will take place over the course of four weeks! I highly encourage ELA teachers in elementary and middle school to check out how they can use technology to align their instruction to the Common Core.
- For teachers looking to explore iPad best practices at their own pace, my course “Teach with Your iPad: Part I – Instruct, Assess, and Manage Your Classroom with a Single iPad” will remain 50% off for blog followers! Stay tuned for Part II this spring…
- Take a peek at my events calendar. Are you looking for EdTech professional development at your school? Just ask!
- This year my free iBook 25 Ways to Become a Tech-Savvy Teacher was downloaded over 1,500 times! Stay tuned for 25 MORE Ways in the next few months…
- My Teachers Pay Teachers Store is filled with iPad friendly Common Core aligned lesson plans on a variety of topics – be sure to check it out!
Please reach out with questions, app suggestions or just to share your story using technology in the classroom! Don’t forget to check out Class Tech Tips on Facebook, Twitter, and Pinterest!
cross posted at classtechtips.com
Monica Burns is a fifth grade teacher in a 1:1 iPad classroom. Visit her website at classtechtips.com for creative education technology tips and technology lesson plans aligned to the Common Core Standards.