Creating a Customized Professional Development Program, Part 1
Our first series in the all-new PD Tips from Atomic Learning will present a solid approach to creating a professional development program in your school or district. Here in Part 1 you'll use a PD program worksheet designed to help you answer the questions necessary for customizing your program to your needs.
Download the 21st Century Skills Professional Development Worksheet here.
By completing this worksheet, you'll have recognized the key concerns that need to be addressed:
* Who are the participants?
* What are the gaps in understanding?
* How will you develop skills?
* How can you analyze progress?
* How will you provide ongoing support?
* In what ways will this affect student achievement?
Next week: Understand Training Gaps. Determine the areas where you and your staff can most effectively apply skills training through custom assessment.
PD Tips courtesy of Atomic Learning