New tools added to Learning Commons
0 comment(s) so far...
November 15, 2012 By:
Bretford Manufacturing, Inc.® today announced several additions to Learning Commons, a section on the Bretford® website, which contains a compilation of resources supporting the latest concepts in education and space planning. Learning Commons now contains a new ConnectED™ blog on learning spaces, a new CEU course on mobile learning, and a new iPaper about making agile learning spaces.
Learning Commons is divided into five key areas:
- Resources: Incorporates research data, articles, interactive white papers, book references and videos.
- Community: Features a weekly blog topic and the ability for customers and partners to ask questions and post comments with relevant content shared through the Bretford® Twitter and Facebook pages.
- Professional Development: Includes BretfordUniversity online and live webinars and other events, along with Continuing Education Unit courses for architects and designers.
- Referrals. Houses all case studies, references and testimonials.
- Experts: Bios and contact information for the experts contributing to the BretfordUniversity webinars, blog topics, research and other sections.