Touch-enabled interactive projector unveiled
0 comment(s) so far...
November 21, 2012 By:
SMART Technologies Inc.has announced the upcoming release of its new fully-integrated touch-enabled interactive projector. The SMART LightRaise™ 60wi interactive projector is a touch and pen-enabled projector that allows two students to simultaneously interact and collaborate with either a pen or finger. The LightRaise 60wi projector allows users to turn virtually any surface into an interactive learning space and is designed for teachers who want the flexibility to deliver interactive and collaborative digital content. Features include:
- Touch and pen-enabled interaction
- Two students can simultaneously interact and collaborate with a finger or interactive pen
- Includes SMART Notebook software
- Teachers can create a 100 inch (254 cm) image when the projector is just 36 inches from the wall.
- Includes access to SMART Exchange, where educators meet to connect, share, and download over 60,000 ready-made lesson resources
- Ships with two rechargeable interactive pens for writing on the display surface
- Includes a 10-watt speaker and a microphone input
The SMART LightRaise 60wi projector will be available in Q1 2013, at a suggested education list price of US$1,999 in the United States. For more information, visit smarttech.com.