All-in-One Cloud Solution Includes SIS, LMS, and More
0 comment(s) so far...
September 4, 2013 By:
announced today Jupiter iO, a next-generation all-in-one cloud solution that encompasses the company’s existing product line. Jupiter iO serves the needs of K12 schools in four key areas:
1) Student Information
– The SIS streamlines common tasks so it is easier for school administrators to manage student records, track student progress, communicate with parents, record attendance, manage discipline, schedule students, manage textbook inventory and other assets, and generate state-mandated reports.
– Jupiter Grades is an integral part of Jupiter iO. Originally launched in 2004 as SnapGrades, Jupiter Grades is the #1 subscription gradebook according to Compete.com. Teachers love the flexibility and simplicity of Jupiter Grades, while parents and students appreciate how easy it is to keep track of all grades and homework online.
3) Learning Management System
– The LMS enables teachers and schools to create their own online tests and quizzes for the classroom and district benchmark assessments. Scoring and recording is automatic to eliminate data entry. Teachers may also use the LMS to create engaging lessons and exercises, which is especially useful for flipped classrooms.
4) Big Data Analytics
– Jupiter iO warehouses and analyzes student scores on standardized tests, district benchmark assessments, and classroom exams. Built-in reports make it easy to compare teachers, schools, demographics, and special groups, with built-in statistical tools to instantly compare control groups and pretests.
Jupiter iO provides these four systems at a price of $35-$50 per teacher per year (depending on volume).