Software readies customers for OS X Mavericks
0 comment(s) so far...
October 29, 2013 By:
JAMF Software today announced the Casper Suite for Apple OS X® Mavericks, which offers additional enterprise management features, security capabilities and zero-day support for Apple’s newest operating system – OS X Mavericks.
Key features include:
- Zero-Day Support – Transition to new Apple operating system on release day
- Enhanced Disk Encryption Support – Configure Macs to utilize Apple’s FileVault 2 Disk Encryption technology and deploy, report and remediate issues from a central location
- Enhanced Security Controls – Use Apple frameworks to configure security settings such as on demand VPN, corporate data sharing restrictions, and Mac App Store usage
- In Place Operating System Upgrades – Provides toolset to automatically upgrade Macs to OS X Mavericks
- Enterprise Integration – Integrate with existing infrastructure to automatically configure email, calendars and corporate network access
The latest version of the Casper Suite is available as a free upgrade for all customers with up-to-date support and license agreements. Prospective customers interested in purchasing the Casper Suite may also contact JAMF Software to receive additional information about evaluating the product in their organization. For more information, visit: http://www.jamfsoftware.com/mavericks