Kramer Electronics introduces the WP-577VH, a wall plate CATx switcher transmitter (2-gang Decora), for HDMI, VGA and stereo audio with support for RS-232 data and control. The unit automatically switches to the last connected input and transmits the signals to a compatible DGKat twisted pair receiver (such as the TP-578H). Stereo audio can be either embedded into the signal (HDMI or VGA) or transmitted over blank video.
- Max. Data Rate - 4.95Gbps (1.65Gbps per graphic channel)
- HDTV Compatible
- HDCP Compliant
- HDMI Support - x.v. Color™ and 3D
- EDID PassThru – Passes EDID/HDCP signals from source to display
- Automatic Switching - To the last connected or priority video input
- Power Connect Plus™ System - A single connection to the transmitter or the receiver powers both units. Compatible devices: TP-578H K-Link Compatibility
- Automatic Analog Audio Detection and Embedding
- Automatic Live Input Detection - based on 5V presence
- Data Equalization and Reclocking
- Protocol 3000 Support
- Dimensions - 3.46" W x 4.65" D x 4.12” H
For more information on all Kramer products, visit www.kramerus.com.