NEC Display Solutions of America announced today its latest Ultra High-Definition (UHD) display, the new MultiSync® PA322UHD.
The PA322UHD display uses a wide gamut white LED backlight and an IGZO technology IPS-type LCD panel that provides 99.2 percent coverage of the Adobe RGB color space.
- Native resolution of 3840 x 2160 with 10-bit color support
- 350 cd/m2 brightness and 1000:1 contrast ratio
- Support for a multitude of refresh rates, including 24, 30, 50, 60, 85, 100, and 120 Hz modes
- The USB 3.0 hub (two up, three down) with DisplaySync Pro
- Two DisplayPort inputs, and the options of two DVI-D and two HDMI, or four HDMI inputs as well as an OPS compliant option slot for additional input flexibility
- The stand supports both landscape and portrait modes, and the display will automatically rotate the image when the display is rotated
- Color and white Digital Uniformity Correction
- Picture in Picture and Picture by Picture mode
- Two internal 2W speakers for business-class multimedia sound
- Free MultiProfiler software
The MultiSync PA322UHD-BK ships with a four-year limited 48-hour advanced exchange parts and labor warranty, and will be available at an estimated street price of $2,999 with first shipments in December 2014. The PA322UHD display with SpectraViewIItm calibration software and sensor also will be available at an estimated street price of $3,249. The units will be demonstrated on October 22, 2014, at the NEC Display Showcase in New York City.