Spellex announces the release of the Spellex Medical Spell Checker for Android, a native medical spell checker for Android devices.
Spellex's Android medical speller allows users to simultaneously spell check both medical terms and common English text while typing in browsers, e-mail, messages, and notes without having to first copy text to a third party spelling app.
- Works natively with Android OS
- Over 50,000 key medical and pharmaceutical terms used by industry professionals
- Covers over 70 different medical specialties and subspecialties
- Includes thousands of prescription pharmaceuticals and over-the-counter drugs
- Full medical spelling integration with most Android applications
- Includes predictive text technology with medical suggestions
- Works with mobile phones and tablets running Android 2.2 and up
- Does not require an Internet connection
Spellex Medical Spell Checker for Android is available for an introductory price of $9.99 USD and is available from the Google Play Store.