InFocus Corporation (www.infocus.com) today released Mondopad 2.0. The new Mondopad enhances the capabilities of the large-format video conferencing touchscreen collaboration device. Mondopad is a 57-inch, 70-inch and 80-inch diagonal 1080p, large-format, multi-point touch display, powered by an on-board PC with open standard technology compatible with Microsoft Office and Intel.
Mondopad 2.0 is a SIP/H.323 video calling endpoint that integrates data presentations, whiteboarding, remote PC viewing, video, casting from tablets or smartphones, and puts interactive data into a video call. Users can share and view data while seeing other video meeting participants.
Mondopad 2.0 offers the ability to pair with a second touchscreen, such as the JTouch to create a larger interactive area for file annotation and whiteboarding. Users can run dual applications, such as a video conferencing and PowerPoint files simultaneously on separate screens.
Additional features include:
- One touch Dropbox cloud-based file storage
- Multiple camera support, including InFocus’ recommended PTZ (Pan-Tilt-Zoom) camera
- Continuous multi-directional whiteboard canvas
- Floating whiteboard toolbar
- Whiteboard auto shapes function
- Enhanced video conferencing services
- Extended audio with optional InFocus Thunder tabletop speakers
Mondopad 2.0 is available for purchase now through InFocus authorized resellers:
- 57” diagonal - $5,799
- 70” diagonal - $9,799
- 80” diagonal - $16,999
Customers who purchased Mondopad within the past year can upgrade to Mondopad 2.0 free of charge. For more information visit www.infocus.com.