TOP 10 FOR PLNS
Here are 10 approaches to build or expand your PLN.
SEEING MATH IN NEW WAYS
These innovative educators share how they add edtech solutions to the equation in K–12 math classrooms.
STIR IT UP
Blended instruction takes on many forms, but districts agree that it’s a winner for teachers and students. Here are some inspiring blended models.
THE NEWEST BADGE OF HONOR
Although digital badging isn’t mainstream yet, the districts that are already doing it say that their teachers are responding quite favorably.
PRODUCTS PERFECT FOR THE HOUR OF CODE
Here are some of the many options available for educators to bring Hour of Code activities into their classrooms this December.
DEPARTMENTS & COLUMNS
● TOP10 WEB STORIES
● BLOG BITS
● TOP TWEETS
● THE GLOBAL STATE OF DIGITAL LEARNING IN K–12 EDUCATION
● T&L READER SURVEY DO YOU BELIEVE YOUR SCHOOL IS SUCCESSFULLY MANAGING AND UTILIZING ITS STUDENT DATA?
● 2017 STATE OF THE STATES: CONNECTION TO EDUCATIONSUPERHIGHWAY
● HOW MINECRAFT SUPPORTS SOCIAL AND EMOTIONAL LEARNING (SEL)
● APPS OF THE DAY FROM TECHLEARNING.COM
● WHAT DOES A SUCCESSFUL EDTECH INTEGRATION LOOK LIKE?
● THE STATE(S) OF TECH ADOPTION
● CLASS TECH TIPS
● BACK OFFICE BUSINESS
● 10 Reasons to Love Lists
● Tech Lets Students Spend More Time on Practical Applications
● Look Back to Head Forward
● Students Need Coding In Schools—and More—To Fill Stem Jobs of Future
● Blended Learning Creates Active