Successful technology implementations don’t happen by accident. A unified vision, collaboration, comprehensive PD, leveraging of existing tech, and assessment are all part of the formula for success. In addition, SMART Technologies has found that applying the ADDIE model (analyze, design, develop, implement, and evaluate) is helping educators implement edtech successfully.
As a result, individual schools have seen, for example:
* 31% increase in the total percentage pass rate in science scores on state standardized tests
* 55% increase in addition skills
* 69% increase in subtraction skills
* 18.4% increase in the overall average on the state English language development test
* 14% increase in students’ spelling and vocabulary test scores
* 12% average grade increase on social studies chapter assessments.