DIGITAL CURRICULUM: TECH & CURRICULUM LEADERS IN PARTNERSHIP
By Tara Smith
While digital resources offer unparalleled opportunities for instruction and learning, the transition to a digital ecosystem can also present challenges. Here are stories from schools whose technology and curriculum leaders worked together to achieve shared end goals.
STREAMLINING ACCESS: ONE DISTRICT’S PIONEERING EFFORTS
Maurice Draggon, director with curriculum, instruction, and digital learning, discusses Orange County (FL) Public Schools’ pioneering efforts to simplify and standardize the time-consuming process of accessing instructional resources.
RAISING THE STANDARDS FOR STUDENTS
By Sascha Zuger
Jim Flanagan, ISTE Chief Learning Services Officer, chats with T&L about the new ISTE Standards for Students.
LET THE LEARNING BEGIN
By Ellen Ullman
Here are three stories about schools that are reinventing rooms and spaces to accommodate many types of learning.
DEPARTMENTS & COLUMNS
● Top10 Web Stories
● BLOG BITS
● TOP TWEETS
● FIVE SHIFTS FOR MY CLASSROOM IN 2016
● SITE WE LIKE
● T&L READER SURVEY WHAT PERCENTAGE OF YOUR STUDENTS HAVE AN INTERNET CONNECTION AT HOME?
● HAS FACEBOOK SOLVED PERSONALIZED LEARNING?
● SURVEY HIGHLIGHTS SOCIAL MEDIA USE AMONG TEACHERS
● APPS OF THE DAY FROM TECHLEARNING.COM
● FIVE CYBERSECURITY SAFEGUARDS FOR SCHOOL DISTRICTS
● CLASS TECH TIPS
● 2016 FUTURE READY SCHOOLS: DASHBOARD SUMMER SPRINT
● EDUCATORS HUNGRY FOR PROFESSIONAL LEARNING, GREATER FAMILY ENGAGEMENT
● FROM THE T&L LIVE LIBRARY