Tech & Learning is excited to announce that we are now accepting entries for the T&L Stellar Service Awards. These awards were established to honor the great achievements in customer care and satisfaction in the Ed Tech industry, providing another look at what influences the buying decisions. A product and how it performs has to come backed up with a team, a website, support, and service.
A $495 fee per category entry is required. All entries must be in by September 23rd. Voting by T&L readers will take place online.
We welcome entries from manufacturers and resellers. To submit an entry, click here.
Winners will be announced in the December-January Polybag edition 2016.
The Stellar Service Awards will recognize manufacturers and resellers for excellence in customer support and service in the following ten categories:
- Best Use of Afterschool Time (Best Online PD Training)
- Best Excuse to Leave the Classroom (Best In-Person Training Program)
- The Help Site You Want To Keep Going Back To ( Best Help Site Portal)
- Sales Support You Can Believe In (Best Sales Support)
- The Ed Tech Rep You Would Hire If You Could (Best Ed Tech Rep)
- The Number You Have on Autodial (Best Tech Support)
- The Ultimate Reputation Saver (Best Warranty Program)
- The Closest Thing to Teleportation (Best Shipping/Freight Policy)
- Frequent Buyer Smiles (Best Perks and Extras)
- The Videos Most Likely to Go Viral (Best Online Product Demos)
Contact Stephanie Rubin at 212-378-0457 or email@example.com for any questions