- Little Bird Tales– Include images, audio narrative, and drawings to animate written stories.
- Storybird– Create digital books with a selection of characters and backgrounds created by professional artists.
- Toon Doo– Create books online with a selection of cartoon characters and backgrounds.
- My Storybook– Simple way to visualize a story with drawings, images, characters, and more.
- Storyjumper– Choose characters and backgrounds to visualize a written story. Not able to embed.
- BoomWriter– Create collaborative class storybooks. Features include peer editing and a voting process.
- Book Creator– iOS and Android app to create digital books and include images, audio, video, and more.
- Buncee– Web tool and iOS app to create digital storybooks with animations, stickers, images, and clipart.
- UTellStory– Create a digital story with photos, video, voice, music and words.
- StoryKit (iOS)– Children can draw, upload images, record their voice, and lay out the elements of the story (text boxes, images, paint, and sound clips). The application includes four public domain children’s books to rewrite and rearrange into a new story.
- StoryBots– create books on the iPad starring the child!
cross posted at teacherrebootcamp.com
Shelly Terrell is an education consultant, technology trainer, and author. Read more at teacherrebootcamp.com.