Epson today introduced five short-throw projectors designed to bring engaging lessons into the classroom. The PowerLite® 520, 525W, 530, and 535W short-throw projectors and the BrightLink® 536Wi interactive short-throw projector provide large, bright images projected from a short distance with minimal shadows or glare. Offering Moderator device management software2, the new projectors allow teachers to wirelessly connect up to 50 devices and share students’ work from up to four device screens simultaneously, including computers and iOS® and Android™ tablets and phones.
Other features include:
- BYOD Collaboration: Moderator device management software allows teachers to wirelessly share and compare students’ work from multiple devices, simultaneously
- Epson iProjection™: Leveraging the Epson iProjection app, teachers can present from most iOS Apple devices running iOS 4.2 or later, including the iPad, iPhone and iPod touch, and most Android devices running Android 2.3 or later; wireless module sold separately
- Extended Lamp Life: The lamp can last up to 10,000 hours in economy mode
- Sound: Built-in 16-watt speaker and microphone input
- 3LCD Technology: Features the latest 3-chip 3LCD technology; 3LCD technology also provides an energy-efficient light engine using available lamp light
For additional information, visit www.epson.com/projectors.