HP today unveiled assessment technology, hardware products, software bundles and online educator training courses at FETC, as well as BETT in London.
HP’s latest technology solutions include:
- National Education Technology Assessment – The NETA program is designed to build sustainable education tech strategies and assess the impact of tech-based interventions in schools.
- HP Education Edition tablets and a notebook:
HP Pro Tablet 10 EE HP Pro Slate 10 EE HP ProBook 11 Education Edition notebook
- HP School Pack Software – The tablet and notebook HP Education Editions are preloaded with instructional, management and supplemental tools called HP School Pack.
- HP Stream 11 Pro for Education – HP Cloud-first devices are mobile, affordable, manageable and features Windows 8.1 Pro, and offers up to 8-hours of battery life.
- Link Technology for Education – Creates a fully interactive, cost effective link between the printed and digital worlds utilizing HP’s fleet of augmented reality tools.
- HP PISA (Program for International Student Assessment) – Introducing a new, global online course for ministers of education and teachers.