MATH INSTRUCTION + EDTECH TOOLS = SUCCESS
By Tara Smith
As test scores rise and engagement increases, schools are beginning to see the incalculable benefits of implementing digital curriculum and resources for math instruction.
MAGIC BUS : IN TEXAS, THEY DO EVERYTHING BIGGER, INCLUDING WIFI EXPANSION
By Ellen Ullman
At the Huntsville (TX) Independent School District, smart buses keep their students connected as they travel the district’s vast distance of 644 square miles.
CALIFORNIA DISTRICT GETS ROCKET READY
By Michael Morrison
At the Laguna Beach (CA) Unified School District, a new “Rocket Ready” program takes a fresh approach to PD.
NEW LEARNING SPACES, NEW FURNITURE
As schools reimagine their learning spaces, furniture companies are reimagining their designs to complement these spaces. Here are some of the latest releases for K-12.
DEPARTMENTS & COLUMNS
● TOP10 WEB STORIES
● BLOG BITS
● TOP TWEETS
● DATA SHOWS SCHOOLS STRUGGLE TO MODERNIZE CLASSROOM PRACTICES
● SITE WE LIKE
● T&L READER SURVEY HOW MUCH EFFECT WILL A TRUMP PRESIDENCY HAVE ON YOUR CLASSROOM IN THE NEXT YEAR?
● DIGITAL LEARNING DAY 2017 ANNOUNCED
● 7 REASONS TO PLAN A LONG TIME AHEAD FOR CONFERENCES
● APPS OF THE DAY FROM TECHLEARNING.COM
● RESOURCES TO TRY WITH LEARNERS IN 2017
● TECHNOLOGIES TO WATCH FOR IN 2017
● CLASS TECH TIPS
BIG IDEAS: BOLD PREDICTIONS SURE TO GO WRONG IN 2017